There’s a surprising number of those who end up calling, coming to see me, or get on a Zoom session with me and say, “I’m not exactly sure what you do, but so-and-so told me I needed to work with you…”
I’ve been asked ALL of the following:
- “I have a lot of emotional stuff I need to work on… but can you work on physical issues, too?” (Yes.)
- “I’ve tried everything I can think of in ‘Western medicine’ to change/alleviate this [physical malady/injury/misalignment], and yet nothing’s changed it. Can what you do make a difference?” (Yes.)
- “I’m __________ (fill in the blank… Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Wiccan, etc.); can you still work with me?” (Yes; what I do is universal, and I work from guidance to discuss things in a manner that is acceptable by the client. I’ve had clients AND students of ALL kinds of belief systems.)
- “Are you a psychic/medium?” (Yes. And so are you…)
There are a number of preconceived notions about the purpose of coming for a session/series of sessions/class(es) with me. Many believe that all categories of the above – physical comfort/wellness, energy healing, belief system/Universal understanding, and psychic/medium work – are different, and therefore, would be taken care of by different practitioners. In actuality, they all overlap; and yes, different practitioners tend to specialize in different areas. However, I actually cover all of them, because they’re all actually interrelated.
In my kind of practice, there are a lot of categorizations; in actuality, all of this is one and the same. I focus on the practice of the wholistic, which is all inclusive. My understanding is that everything that is in the physical is created from the non-physical – whether it’s something going in one’s life that’s holding them back (including relationships, life situations, illness, and injury), spiritual/metaphysical manifestations, or beliefs…or a combination of the three). Part of this is all about integration of the whole… recognizing the connection in Oneness.
I also work from the perspective/understanding that our entire reality is created by us, as the Divine expressed as who we are to learn the lessons we set out to learn. We are the Creators of our reality; we are ALL the Divine, and part of a wholistic, Universal Consciousness… we just forget in the mode of separation. We are the writers, publishers, directors, and actors in our own play. In continuously working, practicing, and living from that understanding, yes, I have “visions” and find it easy to see from the much bigger picture, even when you’ve not yet remembered it yourself. I see and interact with Beings, spirits, and consciousness of all kinds, I remember who I AM and who YOU ARE, and often it’s far, far more efficient for us to “work together” from that much higher consciousness. Also, with the practice of Trinity Energy Progression™ and a background in a number of others, we go into the Oneness together, and I help you access what you haven’t yet remembered to consciously access yourself.
My understanding is that ultimately, we all “heal” ourselves. No one else – NO ONE – does it for us. Not a doctor, not medicine, not any practitioner or any kind. I simply help you access that within you in a frequency of wholeness and unconditional love and flow (“healing”) that you have yet to remember. And THEN… if you’re interested, I will teach you – or rather, help you to remember – how to do that yourself.
It’s actually rather simple.
I could spend a lot of time explaining detail, but this is the highest level. Read through this site – particularly this About section – and then if you would like for us to further explore whether it would be a good match to work together, book a free 20-minute consult with me!
The Basics on Energy Healing
If you’d like to hear more about energy healing, and my basic perspective on it, watch this video that I posted in 2012 to talk about the basics of energy healing, which still holds up today:
On the Oprah Winfrey Show, Dr. Oz even said, “Energy medicine is the future of all medicine. We’re beginning now to understand things that we know in our hearts are true but we could never measure. As we get better at understanding how little we know about the body, we begin to realize that the next big frontier in medicine is energy medicine. It’s not the mechanistic part of the joints moving. It’s not the chemistry our our body – it’s understanding for the first time how energy influences how we feel.”
Other Published Resources for You to Consider
Some of the many published resources about the mechanics and effectiveness of self healing, energy healing, and creation of our reality:
- What the Bleep Do We Know? Discovering the Endless Possibilities of Altering Your Everyday Reality, by William Amtz, Betsy Chasse, Mark Vincent, Jack Forem
- The Intention Experiment, by Lynne McTaggart (and anything else by Lynn McTaggart)
- The Hidden Messages in Water, by Dr. Esaru Emoto
- Dying to Be Me, by Anite Moorjani
- Institute of Noetic Sciences (Consciousness & Healing section)
- The Biology of Belief, by Bruce Lipton
- The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There’s Life After Death, by Annie Kagan